Monday, February 29, 2016

Advice from an eight year old…..
When I was eight years old my parents signed me up for karate lessons. I could still remember the decision that I made in my mind the day that I took my first lesson, “I am going to be a black belt and I am going to own my own martial arts school someday!”
At eight years old I knew what I wanted to do with my life and set out to do it!
Everyone around me thought that it was all talk and that I would outgrow my childhood dream.
As the years continued to pass I quietly continued to work towards the achievement of my dreams. I earned my black belt, became an instructor’s apprentice, got my first job teaching martial arts at the age of 16, opened my first school at the age of 18, and by the time I was 25 I was operating a nice size multi unit martial arts business!
That is when I began to realize just how fortunate I was. While all my friends were complaining about their boring, thankless jobs and limited opportunities I was excited to be doing what I loved every day. I was living my dream.
So if you don’t LOVE what you are currently doing for a “living” then I encourage you to take the advice of an eight year old and make a change…
“Life is too short to give up on your dreams…. Follow your PASSION and be one of the few people that can say I love what I do and have never worked a day in my life!”
PEACE,
Bryan
Bryan Klein is the founder of The MAX Challenge, one of the nations fastest growing fitness concepts. The MAX Challenge franchise system gives franchisees an opportunity to meet their financial objectives, do something they truly enjoy, while making a difference in their communities. Look us up if you are interested in doing something fun, rewarding and meaningful with your career.
www.TheMaxChallenge.com



No comments:

Post a Comment